08 Apr Inescapable Styling Tips for Brides Getting Married in Summers
Are you going to tie the knot with your better half this summer?
Indian summers are extremely hot and humid. With the rising mercury and temperature, things can get difficult, uncomfortable, unpleasant, and awful, especially for the bride in heavy jewellery and bridal attire.
Indian weddings are all about style, glamour, heavy traditional wear, and heavy jewellery to go with it. Even if you are getting married indoors in an AC banquet hall or at night, you need to maintain that bridal charm and look good because it is your big day.
Worried about how you can beat the heat and still look glamourous, elegant, and dazzling on the wedding day?
By following certain summer wedding tips for brides shared by top fashion blogs.
Here are some of the bridal styling tips for a summer wedding, which will make you look perfect without taking that charm away even on a hot sunny day of summers in India.
Select a lightweight bridal outfit
- If you are searching online bridal lehenga for summer, make sure that you select a minimal, lightweight one.
- A saree or lehenga made of lightweight fabric can help to remove the excess load, making it easier for you to move around and carry your bridal lehenga for summer with class.
- A lightweight lehenga can really be a blessing for you at the wedding, especially in the summer season.
Go for cooler, lighter fabrics
- Just like there are some do’s and don’ts for winter weddings, you will find summer wedding styling tips as well that emphasis fabric types.
- An important summer wedding tips for the bride is to opt for a bridal outfit that is made from cooler and lighter fabrics.
- You can go for any one of these – cotton, chiffon, tulle, khadi, chikankari, georgette, or organza.
Opt for lighter dupattas
- When it comes to bridal fashion, heavy dupattas are quite common, which you will witness during online bridal lehenga for summer.
- In the summer season, it is best to opt for a light bridal dupatta and avoid heavy ones.
- Lighter dupattas are easier to carry and not too heavy on the head as well.
- Whether you choose a single dupatta or a number of them, make sure that you select lighter ones.
Don’t leave your hair open
- A great summer wedding styling tip is you must not leave your hair open at the wedding, especially, at a summer wedding.
- The last thing that you want as a summer bride is to have fussy hair.
- The classical buns for your wedding would be a perfect choice.
- Make sure that you have your hair tied with gorgeous bridal bun accessories.
These summer wedding styling tips are great for making you look trendy, fashionable, and most importantly comfortable.
Are you looking for the best bridal lehenga designs online that give you a gorgeous bride look with the comfort of a lightweight lehenga that is perfect for summer weddings?
Khwaissh is the perfect online store for some exquisite bridal lehengas. At Khwaissh, we have a wide range of new designer bridal wear. Visit us today to get a ravishing online bridal lehenga for summer.